Sunday, July 15, 2007

Blog candy

I'm usually not into all the different variations of a chain letter that the internet has to offer, but Phoenix nominated me as a "Rockin' Girl Blogger" and I'm flattered. So, to share the love here are 5 chicks that I think are worth reading:

1. ReneeMC, Angry Feminist Running Rants
2. Warrior Women
3. The newly-discovered IM Able
4. Phoenix herself
5. Greyhound, who is NOT a chick, but has written so many kick ass feminist blogs that he can't be left off this list!

I'm realizing that most of the blogs I read are by guys... weird how I never noticed that before...
Check them all out.

2 comments:

greyhound said...

Well, now, this is odd. A heterosexual dude blogger like me nominated as a top five Chica by a lesbian.

Given the great chick blogs I read, I've can't help but be totally flattered.

Joy | Love | Chaos said...

Honored and flattered indeed! Thank you! See, now you're going to force me out of my head-cold-induced posting vacation. Perhaps (gasp) with a race report? I'll make ya proud...promise. :)

Thanks again!